5.05.2008

topping combos

Ok so I know there is much debate as to the best topping combos. I have been pretty limited in mine I have to admit. Here's what I've had so far:

1 original w mango/mochi/yogurt chips
2 original w pineapple/mochi/yogurt chips
3 original w mango/pineapple/mochi
4 green tea w mango/mochi/yogurt chips

I have to say combo #1 is my staple. My brother sticks with original w strawberries & cap'n crunch and our friend Jonathan swears by original w raspberries/kiwi/mochi.

So tell me - what's your favorite combo?

5 comments:

Andrea said...

OK, now you're making ME want to eat pinkberry. and I've never even tried it. living in London, an' all.

Bill Wadman said...

Honestly, everyone just stick with strawberries & cap'n crunch. It's not worth straying. And people who eat that mochi stuff are the same people who like the slimey edges of jello that touch the container you made it in. ;-)

Andrea said...

bill wadman - a man who knows what he likes, and likes what he knows. ;-)

what the hell is 'mochi', anyway?

Melissa Wadman said...

Oh ANdrea - mochi are this wonderful/horrible strange gummy bear-ish thing made out of some sort of rice product I believe. They sound and admittedly looka bit gross but are awesome! You will try them when we take you.

Meg said...

Things that make you go, hmmm...