5.21.2008

even strangers ask for it on the street!

So the other night my brother and I were walking down 8th avenue with our post-spring awakening pinkberry (celebrating jonathan groff's last performance - boo hoo) and an Asian man stops me and says "excuse me". And I'm waiting for him to ask directions to times square or the like but instead he says "where's pinkberry?" and points at my cup full of delicious original w mango, mochi and yogurt chips. I happily directed him to 58th street to get his fix. don't say I never help a fellow PBA (pinkberry addict) out! ;-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I keep doing the same thing to random people here in Japan, but no one knows where one is...

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure they exist in Japan, no?

Anonymous said...

LOL! You're so helpful.

Paz

Anonymous said...

Hey there, we're always happy to meet another fan. What's your email address and we'll add you to our Pinkberry list for all the latest PB news.