5.04.2008

how it all began...


Well I'm sure we all have different stories as to how we came to pinkberry. Here is mine.


A friend from L.A. (Jonathan) who is known to be frozen dessert connoisseur had informed me a few months ago about his new favorite frozen yogurt, pinkberry, which he informed me was only available in L.A. and NYC. At the time I brushed it off - but he persisted when we spoke again and said you MUST try it. So the next time I was in Manhattan with my brother (see photo on left) we decided to stop at pinkberry in chelsea. It was all a bit overwhelming - ordering first before you could see the toppings?! Ah we were such novices - and actually picked our toppings at the counter. We were so naive back then ;-) I had original with mango and yogurt chips, my brother original with strawberries and cap'n crunch. We ate our treat thinking - this is good but what's the big deal? and that was the beginning of the end - the next day I started thinking to myself - hmm I would really like some pinkberry right now....
So it's your turn - how did your relationship with pinkberry begin?