5.28.2008

a brilliant idea...

Ok – so my brother and I were talking this evening. He experienced something I think all we PBAs have at one time or another – you know – waiting in a long line at pb only to have the people right in front of you get up to order and they have NO CLUE what they’re doing or what flavor they want or what size and omg I have to decide on toppings too! Though Billy’s experience was even kind of funnier – the people in front of him waited in the 15 minute long line at the Union Square PB – got to the counter to just ask for some samples! Then they decided it wasn’t for them (mmm yeah it’s just not for me) and left without ordering at all. First of all – blasphemers!! Secondly – here’s the idea Pinkberry – why don’t you have a special line for those of us who know how it works and are faithful customers week after week so we don’t have to deal with these first-timers? (and I imagine that first-timer syndrome is only going to get worse over the summer.) It could be like that special line for first class passengers at the airport. Think about it PB and get back to me – I think it’s a brilliant idea ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! It IS a brilliant idea. And this is a good warning for me not to embarrass myself when I go there for the first time. I'll be prepared, so as not to annoy any seasoned customers behind me. Who knows? I could probably be standing in front of you. ;-)

Paz