- take pinkberry out of the freezer 20 to 30 minutes before you want to eat it. (a good rule of thumb is to pull it out before a half-hour tv show so you're not going crazy waiting!)
- scoop pinkberry out of container into bowl with ice cream scoop that has been run under hot water
- smoosh the pinkberry with ice cream scoop (maybe run it under the hot water a couple more times)
- place toppings on pinkberry
- eat pinkberry (preferably while watching episodes of entourage) ;-)
Here is what J taught me while I was in CA about eating pinkberry at home:
It's been waaayyyy too long since my last post. Don't worry though - my feelings for pinkberry have not wavered. I've just been very busy with other life things ;-) I have had lots of p-berry in the past two months and I just got back from LA where it all began. I got to visit J - my friend who started my addiction. It was so awesome to get a text on the plane before we took off asking for p-berry orders so I knew there would be some waiting for us when we landed in CA. Let's just say I don't feel bad about my "problem" just take a look at what he had waiting for B and I. This photo does not capture the multiple containers of toppings as well (mango, pineapple, raspberries, strawberries, cap'n crunch, fruity pebbles, mochi, kiwi). I didn't get to have any today and now I feel like I'm going through withdrawal. I was also lucky enough to learn J's technique for preparing p-berry that has been hardened in the freezer. If you're lucky I might share it with you.
I promise more posts to come.