5.23.2008

I beg to differ...

Ok check this out: http://embeedub.livejournal.com/61715.html

I have a few things to say -

1. Red mango does have better spoons I will give you that.
2. Red mango also has quite a nice outdoor patio on Bleeker street.

but....

3. you can give me pinkberry's "domino" colors anytime. I much prefer them over the more earthy RM colors
4. PB offers yogurt chips as a topping, RM does not.

and most importantly 5. Red mango is tangier? um I don't think so - I think you're thinking of pinkberry. ;)

1 comment:

Mary Elizabeth Williams said...

I gratefully acknowledge the honorable lady's point, one I concede I missed, vis a vis yogurt chips.

And I further grant that in a side by side taste test, PB emerges as the more sharply flavored frozen confection.

But I must respectfully continue that a side by side comparison also only further serves to demonstrate RM's complexity, smoother finish, and overall superiority.

I wonder how Biggie and Tupac would have handled this.