7.12.2008

I haven't forgotten about my pinkberry...


Sorry I haven't been posting for a while. Don't worry - I have not abandoned my beloved pinkberry! (just been busy) Since I last posted:




  • I brought K to pberry where he had original with mango, raspberries and bananas (interesting combo, right?). He loved it as I knew he would. :-)

  • A friend texted me as the resident pinkberry expert while she was out about town wanting to know the closest pberry - I was able to help out (she was near columbus circle)

  • I actually don't mind going to the dentist because it's one block away from a pberry. Is that bad?

more to come...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So where is the nearest Pberry to Columbus Circle -- the Uptown one?

paz

Melissa Wadman said...

There is a pinkberry practically in columbus circle - on 58th between 8th and 9th on the south side of the street. :)