9.17.2008

I know, I know....


It's been waaayyyy too long since my last post. Don't worry though - my feelings for pinkberry have not wavered. I've just been very busy with other life things ;-) I have had lots of p-berry in the past two months and I just got back from LA where it all began. I got to visit J - my friend who started my addiction. It was so awesome to get a text on the plane before we took off asking for p-berry orders so I knew there would be some waiting for us when we landed in CA. Let's just say I don't feel bad about my "problem" just take a look at what he had waiting for B and I. This photo does not capture the multiple containers of toppings as well (mango, pineapple, raspberries, strawberries, cap'n crunch, fruity pebbles, mochi, kiwi). I didn't get to have any today and now I feel like I'm going through withdrawal. I was also lucky enough to learn J's technique for preparing p-berry that has been hardened in the freezer. If you're lucky I might share it with you.


I promise more posts to come.

No comments: